Clean wastes are the types of unwanted material that can be re-used. For the purpose of clean waste we can place various the following unwanted materials into bin, so that those materials can be recycled.
Clean waste that can be dumped into recycling bins:
- Unwanted Floor tiles and roof tiles as they can be re-used.
- Mortar, bricks and concrete but not bigger in size than (600X600) can also be recycled.
- Rocks and pebbles are clean waste and they can also fit in bins for the purpose of re-cycling.
Waste that cannot be dumped into recycling bins:
- The unwanted wastes are fronds and palm trees as they are unable to recycle.
- Soil, dirt cannot be re-used.
- Excavation and green waste are non-degradable in nature.
- Hazardous materials like insulation, wet paint tins, empty container, plastic containers, asbestos cannot be re-used
- Harmful chemical as they are complete non-degradable in nature.