Excavation waste is generated due to intensive works for urban construction and urban transformation. Modern technology is responsible for excavation works waste. Excavation work waste is the unwanted materials that generates from the process of construction. It is biodegradable in nature and can be recycled through the recycling bins.
Types of excavation work waste that can be recycled:
- Natural occurring clay are suitable to dump in recycle bins.
- Natural occurring soil or dirt is easily re-usable and needs to dump in recycle bins.
- Vegetables stuffs but it should be less than 10%
- Natural happening sandstones get decomposed and need to place it in recycle bins.
Types of excavation work wastes that are not suitable for recycling:
- Man made products are strictly prohibited
- Hazardous materials are not suitable for dumping.
- Various types of contaminated soil should not be dumped in recycle bins.
- General waste must not be dumped in recycling bins.