Unwanted materials that comes from buildings and various residential households are together combining and are re-usable is known as mixed building and renovation waste. Wastes are the unwanted and unusable things or materials, which is also known as extra un-usable material.
Waste that are applicable to place in recycling bin:
- Domestic or commercial construction, demolition and renovation waste.
- Steel and metals.
- Household waste as, toys, papers, clothes, kitchen appliances.
- Green waste.
- Timber used as decking, floor boards, retaining walls, etc
- House appliances and furniture
- Bricks, titles concrete- hard fill waste
Waste that are not suitable for the recycle bin:
- Synthetic grass and chemical bottles.
- Plastic packets
- Televisions, monitors and etc
- Clay, sand or dirt
- Large tree trunks
- Hazardous material
Modern technology has invented the using of recycle bins, which helps the unwanted decomposable mixed building and renovation waste gets transformed into usable resources.